Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's A Cruel, Cruel Summer. (Or fall, Whatever)

Ok, so life is just flat out ridiculous right now.

My little sister is such an asshole.

Let me explain.

The bitch just gets out of a four and half year relationship and all of a sudden the hottest guy on planet earth professes his undying love for her. (did I mention he's a massage therapist?yeah...that's almost as awesome as dating a hair stylist)

WHAT.

THE.

SHIT!

Seriously. What is wrong with the world? Is my house not feng shuid enough or what? I swear. She better watch her back.

In all seriousness she definitely deserves to be happy. Her relationship with her ex was really over a year ago (if not longer) and she hung around because she felt she owed it to the relationship to try. I get that. I respect that. I hate her right now.

I date an emotionally unavailable guy for two years. I get randoms that like me for like 2 minutes, but never a guy who loves me that actually I love back. I swear I am so unlucky in love. I should really invest in some cats and knitting kit. I could probably make a lucrative career out of "Knitting Mittens For Cold Kittens"TM or something. Not like I'm doing anything else with my life. Nobody copy that idea, it's brilliant. You can expect and ESTY shop open within the year.

I don't get it. Really, it's cruel.

I'm happy for her but I hate her right now.

Stupid whore.

Next time you read this I am going to have a profile on Match.com and eharmony. I need to hit the online dating scene...and hit it hard. Hopefully I don't get raped and/or killed. I should really re-think that strategy. I will keep you posted.

Meanwhile, if you know anyone that has a cold kitten or an older brother that's divorced (or separated) let me know.

Stay Gorgeous,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment