Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Unlucky In Love

Much to my embarrassment, I haven't posted in several months. Life has been beyond busy...which should be no excuse for an aspiring writer. I'm going to go ahead and file this under: FAIL.

Update:

I paid off ALL of my credit card debt. That was one of the first goals I set for myself this year and the one I am most proud of achieving.

New goal: Pay off my student loans in two years. I can do it. ( wish me luck )

I am single. No more ex...just me. I don't know if you are currently aware of this but I had a heart wrenching break up. So instead of healing I did what any girl would do and dated a couple of guys and then got back together with the ex that wrenched my heart. At that point I preceded to spend ALL of my time with my ex until I moved back to Arizona. The day we said goodbye...that was the saddest day ever. Well, not ever...but it was up there. Like when I was 4 and my family moved from Florida to Michigan and I left my Miss Piggy stuffed animal behind. That was rough. It kind of felt like that. But worse.

I digress.

I don't have a new goal for myself in the love department. I've been unlucky in love. I'm just going to live. I have far too many other things to direct my attention to. Worrying about men seems ridiculous. ( And there is no one I'm even remotely interested in, so that makes not dating a lot easier. lol. )

I was unhappy with my job. So, I quit! My job made me angry on 952 different levels on a daily basis. It wasn't healthy. I was effecting my relationships. I stopped going out with my friends (sorry girls), the ex never saw me in anything but pajamas, I stopped doing my hair ( seriously, I just bobby pinned it up everyday, ew ) I stopped being happy. I realize it's mind over matter, but seriously...when a man yelled at me to go F@CK myself because he dropped his phone in the pool and I couldn't give him a new one for free. . .it was time to reevaluate why I worked there. I never liked that job. I always felt like I was working for no valuable reason. I had no purpose. I have a great work ethic, but not when I'm being disrespected like that. People are insane and I just had to get out of that business. I pray I never have to do that again. I work for an excellent company now. It's a small business SEO firm and I'm in love. Check us out, www.SEORCHERS.com

I moved. I looooved Nashville but I was sick of having to plan long weekends just to see my friends and family. So I hopped on a plane and moved back to Arizona. I hate the heat but ima let it slide because I love the company that resides here.

( AND, Flagstaff is about a two hour drive. . . it's cold there. LOVE )

I had a lofty list of goals to achieve this year and honestly the end result to all of them: Happiness.

I realized earlier this week that I just want to be happy. So I'm working on that ;)







1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for paying off your debt! Love reading your blogs. Keep them coming =)
    Don't worry about the love department it arrives on it's own time.

    ReplyDelete