Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Date Numero Uno

I don't have time to write a substantive post, as I got about 4 hours of sleep last night and I have to leave shortly. Last night was fun. Mr. Vintage Cowboy Boots was a perfect gentleman. We held hands a few times, nothing too couply. (<---not a word, but I think it should be) We kissed, and before you get all "ooh, you kissed on the first date" on me, hear me out. We have hung out several times we just didn't call them dates and me supporting the whole "Not Being A Whore" movement decided to call last night our first official date. Technically speaking that could of been labeled a 6th date. I mean, there was a venue change one night so that could be considered two dates, right? I know, snap out of it. Date numero uno was a success. More later. Work awaits.

Coffee, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment