Sunday, December 13, 2009

Today is the day of the rest of my life....or something like that

SOOOO. Today is the day I turn 27 years of age. I've decided this is a time for change. I haven't accomplished anything that I wanted to by the time I was 27. This is the year I put on my big girl panties and face my fears. I've wanted to do so many things but I've always been too fearful to step out of my comfort zone and work hard for what my heart desires. To some people my list of goals might be silly or seem immature, but to me it's important that I accomplish these things. I've had a tendency in my life to not follow through with things. I want that to change this year! I want to be a better daughter, sister, friend, lover, writer, employee, and human being. There is no better time than now! So, 27 is my year to become the woman I have always wanted to be. I am going to blog about every fear I face this year. Hopefully some will come along for the ride and see my transformation into a fearless woman!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!! I can't wait to read your entries, you better not quit in 4 days! PS - now you have my top secret blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be along for the ride... I could use some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete