Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

PRESENTS!! <---I had to get that out.

I woke up yesterday with a wicked sinus infection and I MIGHT be dying. Everyone at work is sick so I am not surprised I feel bad. I have a sore throat and enough sinus pressure to blow up a submarine. To add insult to injury I woke up at 3:50 A.M. With cramps. I have no words.

Now that I am done complaining.

My parentals drove in for the Christmas holiday. I love when they are here! We had so much fun opening gifts!

Currently: My parents dogs are napping on the couch, I am writing, kitty is in my lap, dad is making breakfast and mom is making my favorite molasses cookies! I wish my siblings could be here :( maybe next year. I think we are going to Phoenix....I hate Phoenix but ima let it slide considering it's Christmas and all. :/

Update on Mr. VBC: He's still in Houston. We've had some good Blackberry Messenger conversations. I enjoy flirting with him via BBM. He called me the other night but I was beyond passed out and picked the phone up and promptly hung it up. Oops, sorry! He's been saying things like "I wish you were here" I don't really know how to respond. I have an emotional glass ceiling. I like/hate that about myself. Sometimes I feel like guys are looking for a more profound emotional response from me and they just don't get it. Emotionally speaking I'm doing okay with Mr. Vintage Cowboy Boots. He said he was ready to be back in Nashville and I responded with "I am ready for you to be back in Nashville" (<--- Emotional growth? I think SO!) I did good? Right? You can't push emotions. I have to say/do what I am comfortable with and if it's meant to be everything else will fall into place and come with time. If not, then we both walk out of this with our dignity still intact. If you aren't emotionally appropriate from the start then it's bound to fall apart. Most women want to be in love like, RIGHT NOW. I am not one of those women. I want things to progress as they are meant to. I'm comfortable.

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently, my comment didn't go threw.

    I said, Good luck with going to PHX for Christmas next year if you still work for your current place of employment

    ReplyDelete