Sunday, December 20, 2009

I Miss Life Before Alarm Clocks

I'm EXHAUSTED. I don't know if I've said that enough since Black Friday. It's quite possible that I've hit my breaking point. I'm working on an 11 day stretch at work. I'm on day 7 today...my feet want to detach themselves from my body and go rest by the ocean. (preferably one with clear water and a cabana boy named JUAN) Thankfully The day after Christmas I am going to get a mani/pedi with my momma. My feet will thank me. I am definitely going to get a massage and facial after this holiday season is over. AND...right after the new year my girlfriends and I are renting a cabin for the weekend. I am beyond excited to get out of Nashville for a few days and relax. I have been blessed with an amazing job so I really hate complaining. I just needed to vent.

With THAT being said...

Mr. VCB and I went on our 3rd date last night. His cousin came into town with her boyfriend. I really liked them. They are extremely nice people. I had a great time. We went to a sushi place here in Nashville. Obviously, I didn't eat sushi, I ordered stir fry, which I ate 4 bites of. I feel really terrible he paid $17 for a meal that was picked at. I owe him. I hate when my stomach gets weird. The friends that introduced us joined us for a drink and it was good to see them. I've yet to make up nicknames for them....You'll hear more about them later. They're a trip and possibly my favorite couple in Nashville.

We went back to his place after dinner and watched SNL, James Franco was hosting so I was in a James Franco haze for awhile and I felt bad for Mr. Vintage Cowboy Boots.

He kissed me again last night. I have to say, it was better the second time around. ;) Now he leaves for two weeks. He is going home for the holiday. Lucky him.

I think my lack of sleep and being over worked is taking a beating on my composition ability. Choppy post today. I apologize.

No comments:

Post a Comment