Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Learned To Be Alone.

2009 was probably the most dynamic year I've had to date. I'm a completely different person than I was a year ago. In 2009 I became myself. Me. A woman. A lover. A fighter. A brunette. A friend. A sister. A daughter. A mystery. And, A writer. My goals changed. My personality changed. My outlook on life changed.

My relationships with The Favorites became more concrete. I love them. Truly love them.

I ended a romantic relationship that I was in last year. It stung. It was necessary. I am stronger than I ever thought I would be.

I learned to be alone.

I became a better employee.

I learned how to sew. (still working on that one)

I went to Disney World and realized what a rip off it is. I don't think I am ever going back. My next vacation will consist of clear water, white sand, a cocktail in a coconut cup (umbrellas optional), and a cabana boy named Juan.

I bought 8 work out dvd's. They are still in the clear wrapping. It's a work in progress.

I moved into my own apartment. I've always had roommates. I love alone. I love it. I will never go back to having a roommate.

I became closer to my parents. My dad and I have never been close but we talk almost everyday now.

I am finally getting the wardrobe I've always wanted.

I branched out of watching chick flicks all the time and have discovered some really amazing movies. I highly recommend "Away We Go" and "500 Days of Summer"

I rediscovered a few friends that I thought were lost. Thank you, Facebook.

I became a better cook.

I discovered that I cannot drink tequila, vodka, wine, and champagne in the same night. Ouch.

I learned to laugh more. And cry less. That's the point of life, right?

I'm ready for 2010. I am ready for a New Year. I'm ready.







No comments:

Post a Comment